RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
All goods (including materials, products and workshops) that have completed the payment process are not refundable; goods are not exchangeable, unless otherwise stated as below.
Exchangeable goods are only applicable to damaged goods during the shipping process / faulty goods due to manufacturing defects / incorrect unopened or unused goods received, and only if customers notify us within 24 hours of the delivery.
● The goods returned must be in the original unused condition, with outer packaging intact, and in perfect saleable condition.
● Please note that some products containing butter have lower melting points, and due to our local hot & humid weather, they may melt during transit and we are not liable for such return requests.
● Workshop registration can be rescheduled to a different day, but cannot be exchanged for a different workshop.
1. If parcels arrive damaged on delivery, the recipient must sign for as ‘DAMAGED’ otherwise return will be refused.
2. Kindly snap photos of the damaged box before you open the parcel. Then, open the package and carefully check your goods for signs of damage.
3. If the products do appear to be damaged, snap photos of any damaged items.
4. Reseal the box, contact us by completing the details in our Return Form together with uploaded images of the goods received and we will arrange for a reverse pick up.
5. Once we receive the returned items, we will organise for the replacement.
1. If you receive faulty or incorrect goods, kindly snap photos of the goods.
2. Contact us by completing the details in our Return Form together with uploaded images of the goods received and we will arrange for a reverse pick up. We sincerely apologize for the faulty or incorrect goods.
3. Once we receive the returned goods, we will organise for the replacement as soon as possible.
* Don’t forget to keep all damaged goods and their packaging as you may be required to return these to us.