Prerequisite: at least 20 batches of handmade soap experience.
Module 1: Detailed Chemistry of Soap Making
Module 2 : Secret recipe to make Marseille swirl soap in 3 minutes and cured in 2.5 weeks time (shorten Marseille soap selling time)
Module 3 : Soap Recipe Formulation based on Skin type & Functional Purpose
Module 4: How to use fresh/ dried ingredients in Soap
Module 5: 3 types of Herbal Infusion Techniques
Module 6 : Herbs /plants suitable for Infusion
Module 7 : Hands-on 2 types of Soap : Soap for Eczema Skin or Psoriasis Skin, and a Swirl Soap
Module 8 : Techniques for swirl Soap
(Suitable ingredients selection & color chart for Swirl Soap)
Module 9: Do’s and Don’t s in Swirl Soap
Module 10 : How to apply Super fat, Lye Discount, Water Discount that are suitable for local climate
Module 11 : Factors affecting accelerate in trace in soapAll materials in class are included. Bring back 2 types of soap, with 2 different types of swirl, （choose from tiger swirl, wood grain, gradient, layering swirl)
* Courses are conducted in mainly English (sometimes Chinese Depending on the crowd)* Those who completed Level 1, 2, 3 can start up the Soap Business Industry professionally
* Bring back 2 soap mould
(for those who bring their own 1kg soap mould – able to replace with 1 x 100ml Phenolphthalein per mould)
Sunday 9am-3pm (6 hours)
1. maximum 3 in a Class.
2. participants must wear mask
3. sanitize hand before enter
4. wash hands with soap before and after lesson
5. tables will be space out 1m away
6. please take heavy breakfast before lesson
Not suitable for Beginners.